working with estates
If you have lost a loved one and are faced with closing an estate with real estate attached to it, that can be very difficult. While most real estate professionals will be able to help you with determining market value of a property and listing it for sale, far fewer have the connections and skillset to help with the entire process – from assisting with cleaning the property out to estate sales, landscaping cleanup, and more.
I work closely with Full Circle Property Services, and we can all collaborate on your estate needs including:
- Property market value
- Property appraisal referral
- Belongings assessment and removal
- Estate sale and consignment referral
- Donation coordination
- Storage coordination
- Asset appraisal referral (jewelry, artwork, etc.)
- Professional general cleaning
- Landscaping and yard clean-up
- Contractor referral for everything from plumbing, electrical, structural, windows, and more
- Lender referral for work that needs to be done before selling if financing required
Handling an estate can be very emotional not only for the personal representative, but for all the potential heirs. My analytical nature helps all the parties stay focused on the facts and timeline without getting into any drama. I am a big believer in transparency, making sure everyone is on the same page, and bringing calm to a tumultuous time.